Archive for April, 2018
No matter how much prior research you do, the best way to get the most solid information about your upcoming plastic surgery procedure is to ask a surgeon. If you speak with a surgeon about your surgery, there are some specific questions you should be asking. Here’s what you should ask before your breast augmentation surgery (as well as some brief answers).
Is This Surgery Safe For Me?
Getting breast implants is an extremely safe procedure. In fact, many surgeons even believe that breast implants are the most studied device in medical history. A breast implant is made of either silicone or saline and has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. However, they had to go through years of studies and clinical trials before becoming approved.
How Long Do They Last?
Breast enlargements aren’t made to last a lifetime. However, most people typically have a pretty good experience with the implants lasting quite some time. You don’t need to worry about having them fixed or replaced unless an issue arises. Your surgeon will be able to tell you what they’ve seen in terms of longevity throughout their career. Speak with them and find out which implants they had the most success with and base your decision off of that.
How Is Size Decided?
Size is really based on each individual person and their preferences. There isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” option when it comes to breast implants. It’s so important to make sure you discuss what you want with your surgeon so they understand exactly the look you’re aiming for. They’ll be able to tell you if you’re dreaming too big, but the only way to know for sure is to sit down with them and chat.
What Is the Procedure Like?
Each surgeon has their own techniques of performing the plastic surgery, so what you hear from a friend might not be what you experience firsthand. Ask the surgeon specifically how they run their procedures so you know exactly what you’re going to expect from the cosmetic surgery.
Breast augmentation is a very common procedure in the United States. In fact, it was the most popular plastic surgery procedure in 2016, with 290,467 procedures performed. However, when preparing for your own procedure, it’s important to get all of the facts from the right person. The only way to know what to expect for sure is by talking to your surgeon. Set up a meeting with them and ask them the questions listed above.
Spa amenities have a lot to offer, both for beauty as well as relaxation, and millennials are taking advantage of them. A typical day spa has number spa amenities and spa packages to offer, and because of this typically wide array of services available, day spas are seeing more customer than ever before. In fact, by Spring of 2017 more than 17 million people had received one or more services at a day spa in the last year. In 2016, the total number of spa goers was more than 150 million.
Day spas are often known for relieving stress, and in fact stress relief is one of the most common reasons that people seek out treatment at a day spa. Stress has a number of increasingly adverse affects on a person’s health, rang
There are numerous reasons to visit a spa, especially if you just need a day of relaxation and pampering. Although, what reasons would you need to visit a medical spa? Many people think of lava stones and deep tissue massages when they hear the word spa, but not every spa is the same.
A medical spa, or med spa, is a facility that can help you feel great by offering a multitude of different treatments and procedures. Med spas provide you with opportunities and methods to correct some of your unwanted features.
If you’re thinking of making a trip to a med spa, find some of the ones in your area and contact them to inquire about what types of treatments they offer. However, if you’re generally curious about what types of things you would visit a med spa for, here is a list of five of them.
- Hair: No, not necessarily the hair on your head. More like the unwanted hair that you can’t seem to do something about in other areas. Many med spas offer laser hair removal to get rid of those hard-to-manage hairs.
- Skin: There are various reasons to visit a medical spa for your skin. Many will seek the help of med spa professionals to help make their skin feel fresh and robust with laser skin rejuvenation treatments. The process helps with skin pigmentation, sun damage, and an assortment of other afflictions that you would want to address.
- Acne: Something most everyone has to go through as a teen, but only what some have to struggle with into adulthood. About 85% of people will have acne at some point in their lives, and it most often begins during puberty. But for some it can last into their 20s, 30s, 40s, and in some cases even into their 50s. Whether you’ve been struggling with acne and want to find a professional approach to getting it under control, or perhaps you’ve ended your war with acne and are now dealing with the battle scars — a med spa professional can help find a treatment that’s right for you.
- Youth: It’s no secret that everyone wants to feel and look younger, and a trained medical spa professional can help you achieve that. Using injectables for wrinkles, fine lines, frown lines, and other signs of age, med spas can make you look the way you feel. As long as you feel young, that is.
- Attitude: No matter what reason you choose to visit a medical spa, you’re there for one outcome: attitude. You want to feel good about yourself, and whatever is preventing that can most likely be corrected by professionals at a med spa.
So don’t feel as though you have to have a reason to visit, sometimes you just want to feel good about yourself with a little pampering.
The medical industry is incredibly vital to the everyday lives of many Americans. Even though this statement is without a doubt true, there are still a large number of people that do not appreciate or value the medical industry. This is not only foolish but it is very much a bad idea. Instead, people should be educated on the services of a family health clinic, family health care, and a medical walk in clinic.
Thanks to the popularity of tanning and the slow depletion of the atmosphere’s protective ozone layer, skin cancer rates have more than tripled since 1975. This incredibly dangerous and yet people have yet to lean away from tanning. Instead, it people seem to completely ignore the stats and facts that should be educating them to live a better life.
Doctors agree that sun damage can contribute
Spine Surgeons: Why You Might Need One
If you are someone (or know someone) who has experienced back pain, you might need the help of healthcare professionals (such as spine surgeons, orthopedic surgeons or physical therapists). When it comes to back pain, it can be difficult to know what to do or what is causing your pain, but the help of spine surgeons can ensure that you get rid of pain! Keep reading below for key information regarding spine surgeons as they are sure to be the help you need for back pain.
Spending his 30th birthday in one of the areas best drug rehabilitation centers, your oldest son is struggling. He is struggling with alcohol. He is struggling in his social life. He is struggling with his education and professional year. The fact that he brought his struggle into your home 16 months ago means that it is more painful than you ever would have imagined.
When your oldest son and his wife were married and moved to the east coast, they seemed to be flying high. Your daughter-in-law had a great job with a fantastic salary. Your son was being paid as a graduate assistant while he worked toward a doctoral agree in engineering. And while he was just a few months short of completing and defending his pape