This is perfect weather for cycling. The summer heat is gone and the changing leaves are creating a beautiful settings for any length of ride. As the temperatures drop and you have the chance to take longer rides, however, you might find that you need a more comfortable leather bicycle saddle. Even if you cannot afford a while new bike, it is important to make sure that the seat you are riding on is as comfortable as possible. Investing in a leather bicycle saddle can extend the length of your ride and allow you to build your stamina for even longer rides in the future.
The most comfortable bike seats can make all of your rides a little better. Knowing that you will be comfortable can help you look forward to not only today’s right, but tomorrow’s as well.
Bike Enthusiasts Enjoy a Variety of Different Kinds of Rides
We live in a world where there are too many of us who are not getting enough exercise. The fact that a British Medical Association study recently found that coronary heart disease was reduced by 50% when people cycled 20 miles a week is just one of the indicators that this is a way to make the changes that you may need in your life.
Finding an activity that can help you live a more active life can help you feel better about your self every day when you wake up in the morning. Although some people think of bike riding as an activity that takes place in the warmest parts of the country, the fact of the matter is that there are many places where bike riding can be an important part of your life. In fact, many states across the U.S. have seen a 46% increase in the number of people commuting by bicycle since the year 2005.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the cycling industry and the impact that it has not only on the health of many individuals, but also on the economy of the nation:
- Fewer than 3.4 million adults in the U.S. frequently ride bicycles. This number represents a total of one-eighth of all adult cyclists.
- Across the globe, there are more than 1 billion bikes. This translates into there being twice as many bicycles in the world as there are cars.
- Compared to $51 billion spent on airplane tickets and fees, $81 million is spent on bicycling gear in the U.S.
- Nearly $1.2 billion in used bicycles were sold in the year 2015.
- People who participate in outdoor activities spend as much as $10 billion a year on bicycling accessories, gear, and vehicles.
- More than 21.8 million adults in the U.S. in 2010 rode a bicycle 109 days or less.
Finding the right kind of bicycling accessories can help you create a healthy life style that will help you live a longer life. If, for instance, you can find the highest quality leather bicycle saddle that you can afford, you will be able to make sure that you enjoy your next ride, and every ride after that.
Trackback from your site.