It’s not hard to see why today’s global wellness industry is worth $3.7 trillion. These days, in a world of health crazes, everyone is looking for the next big thing to help them get healthy, feel younger, look younger, increase sex drive and a number of other things.
In a market flooded with endless amounts of products, it’s easy to get lost in all the slogans and guarantees that various wellness products claim to offer. If you’re looking to go a more natural route however with products like organic supplements, one of the best things you can use for your health is ashwagandha.
You’re probably wondering, what is ashwagandha is? It’s an ancient medicinal herb that is one of the cornerstones of Ayurveda, a form of natural healing based on Indian principles. People have been using it for more than 3,000 years, especially in its native North Africa and India. Among other reasons, folks have been using it as a natural remedy to improve brain function, increase their energy and also help battle symptoms of depression and anxiety.
These days, organic supplements for everything: fish oil, gingko, green tea, garlic and all kinds of vitamins. These organic supplements help if you have deficiencies of particular vitamins and minerals and help you reduce the risk of certain medical conditions.
With that in mind, here are six ways ashwagandha can benefit your health:
- It reduces stress: These days, everyone is looking for a way to relieve their stress. Organic supplements like Ashwagandha helps reduce the cortisol levels (also known as the stress hormone) in the body. Cortisol is released by your adrenal glands as a response to stress or when you have load blood sugar. Ashwagandha organic supplements can lower cortisol levels and in turn make you much less stressed in your everyday life.
- It can help fight cancer: Ashwagandha can help impede the growth of new cancer cells in the body. This is possible because it can generate reactive oxygen species, which are toxic to cancer cells. It can be extremely beneficial in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, brain cancer and colon cancer among many other types.
- It helps reduce blood sugar: Ashwagandha can lower a person’s blood sugar levels. Organic supplements like these can be very helpful for folks who deal with diabetes and even for those without it.
- It helps the nervous system: Ashwagandha is also beneficial because it provides support to the nervous system by promoting healthy nervous system function. Ashwagandha stimulates the brain’s pathways, which are linked to the neurotransmitter GABA, which promotes calmness in one’s body. As a stress reliever, it helps you sleep better and improve your mood.
- Benefits for men: Ashwagandha is also one of the great organic supplements to take because it’s beneficial for men’s health. Not only can it increase muscle tone and muscle strength in men, it can also aid in workout recovery and help folks avoid injury during that process. As if that wasn’t enough, it can also be helpful for men’s reproductive health, good for maintaining normal testosterone and healthy sperm levels.
- Reproductive benefits: By taking organic supplements like ashwagandha to maintain healthy cortisol (stress hormone) levels, ashwagandha is linked to female reproductive health. Healthy cortisol levels mean that your body can focus less on healthy and more on reproductive hormones, which are essential for healthy sexual activity and pregnancy.
There are many benefits of adding ashwagandha into your everyday wellness regimen. You can feel better overall and improve your brain function, slowing the effects of conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease. It can also help your body fight cancer and help regulate your body’s hormonal system, which will make you feel better and less stressed. When it comes to physical activity, you can improve your strength and muscle tone too.
As with any sort of medication or wellness product, there may be some risks with supplements and before you take anything, you should consult your doctor on your best course of action.
Trackback from your site.